Diocesan Foundation results for the fourth quarter and the 2019 year have been posted.
Highlights for 2019:
- Total assets increased $27.2 million to a new high of $94.5 million
- Investment gains for the fourth quarter were $4.6 million or 5.8%
- Investment gains for the year were $13.1 million or 19.1%
- At year-end, the Foundation had 234 accounts, an increase of 15 accounts during the year
If you’d like to know more about the Foundation’s program, please contact us.
New Year’s Blessings,
Foundation investment results for the September quarter have been posted to its website.
The stock market was difficult during the quarter. While the bond market performed better, the combined result was disappointing with only a modest gain. The Foundation’s investment gain was $244 thousand or 0.3%. Total assets increased slightly to $76.2 million.
The Diocesan Foundation website has been updated to include performance for the quarter ending June 30th.
Investment gains totaled $2.2 million or 3% for the quarter. Investment gains for the first half were $8.2 million or 12%. Total assets at quarter-end were $76 million.
The Diocesan Foundation has posted its results for the first quarter of 2019. Quarterly investment gains were 8.9% and $6 million–the best quarter since September 2009.
Investment results for the Diocesan Foundation for the fourth quarter and the 2018 year have been posted to its website.
The last quarter of the year was horrible for investors and the Foundation suffered significantly. While the Foundation outperformed other managers and benchmarks for the quarter and the year, investment losses were recorded for both periods.
The Diocesan Foundation website has now been updated for the quarter ended September 30, 2018.
- Total assets reached a new high of $76.1 million
- Investment gains were $2.6 million or 3.5%
- Total accounts were 222 at quarter-end
The Diocesan Foundation’s performance and other information has been updated for the quarter ending June 30, 2018.
Total assets reached a new high of $73.5 million. Investment gains were $2 million or 2.8%. Five new accounts were added during the quarter.
The website of the Diocesan Foundation has been updated to include results for the quarter ending March 31, 2018. The update can be found at www.foundation-dwtx.org.
While the Foundation’s managers outperformed other managers, turbulence in both the stock and bond markets resulted in only modest investment gains of $387 thousand or 0.6%. The Foundation added two accounts during the quarter and had total assets of $69 million on March 31st.
Please contact me if you have questions.
The report of the Diocesan Foundation for the fourth quarter and the 2017 year has been posted to its website. Some highlights for the year:
- Investment gains of $9.3 million or 15.5%
- Total assets of $68.7 million—a new high
- Eight new accounts for a total of 214 at year-end
- Portfolio gains ranged from 1.2% for the Capital Maintenance Model to 17.3% for the Growth Model
Diocesan Foundation results for the quarter ending September 30th have been updated on its website.
Total assets reached a new high of $65.9 million. Investment gains were $2.4 million or 3.8%.